Manuscript Preparing Rules and the Order of Manuscripts Review
Thromboz, gemostaz I reologia. — 2010. — №1(41).
Updated in 2011.
Manuscript Preparing Rules
- Articles accepted by the editors for review only with referral letter from the institution where the authors work. Articles are published for free. Graduate students for publication of manuscripts will not be charged. Royalties are not paid.
- The article should be typed on the computer using 1.5 spacing, font Times, size 12, on A4 paper. Margins: top and bottom—2.5 cm, left margin—3.5 cm, right—1,5 cm To the editor sent 2 copies of the manuscript and a CD-ROM. An article in the form of a set of files whose content conforms to the following paragraphs of the Rules, you can send an email, be sure to notice the editor about this on the phone or in writing.
- The layout of the front page: please start with UDC, article title, initials and surname of the author (authors). With a new line, the full name of the institutions), in which (which) the work was performed. Be sure to specify what setting works each of the authors. According to official requirements, for publication in the journal should fully indicate the surname, name, patronymic, position and name of institution specifying unit, laboratory, Department, Department, degree, academic title, work address with postcode, phone (work and home) and E-mail of all authors. The article definitely is signed by the author. Collective article must have the signatures of all authors.
- The volume of articles: no more than 15 pages—for original, 20—lecture and literature review 8 for clinical observation. The structure of the original article: introduction, patients (materials) and methods, results and discussion, conclusions). Separately attached - summary in Russian (up to 1/2 page) and abstract in English (up to 1/2 page) with the title of the article, keywords, name (surnames and initials of author (s) and the name of the institution (institutions), in which (which) the work was performed.
- The article is accompanied by illustrative material in the form of photographs, drawings, radiographs, charts, tables. The illustration indicates the location of the author in the form of a square on the margins of the article to the left. Illustrations are accepted in electronic and hard copy. Photographs (black and white or color), presented on glossy paper should be sharp, clear drawings; the drawings and diagrams are printed on the printer. Photocopies of radiographs are presented only in a positive image. On a separate sheet printed captions with all the symbols (in electronic and printed versions). In printed form on the back of the picture is his number, author name and article title (in pencil, without pressing).
- Table number, title, and explanations are printed on separate sheets (in printed and electronic form). Photocopies of the tables are not accepted.
- Units are in SI system. The use of the article unorthodox cuts are not allowed. Rarely used and highly specialized terms should be explained.
- In the description of medicines and diagnostics should be given active substance, a commercial name, manufacturer; all the names, concentrations and dosages must be carefully checked. Description post-marketing clinical trials of medicinal preparations, food products, biologically active additives, diagnostics and tools to care for kids should always include information about registration and permission for use of specified products official licensing authorities (registration number, registration date).
- Attached is a list of references in order of citation by the author (not in alphabetical order!), printed on a separate page, 1.5 spacing. In the bibliography specifies: when citing books—names and initials of authors, full title of book, place, publisher and year of publication, number of pages in the book or a link to a specific page; when quoting a magazine article—surname and initials (if four or more authors, indicate the first three authors and put "etc." articles in Russian or "et al."—in English), full title of article, abbreviated journal title (abbreviations should conform to the style of Index Medicus or MEDLINE), year, volume, issue, page numbers (first and last). The article may contain references to dissertation abstracts, but not the dissertations themselves, as they are manuscripts. Bringing a full bibliographic list of the used materials should be prepared according to GOST 7.0.5-2008. "Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules".
- In the original articles, it is desirable to quote more than 25 sources, literature reviews should not exceed 60. Bibliographic references should be numbered in the text of the manuscript sequence numbers are given in square brackets in strict accordance with the attached list of references.
- Submission of previously published articles is not allowed.
- The editorial Board reserves the right to reduce published materials and adapt them to the columns of the journal.
- Articles published in case of positive decision of the editorial Board. The author may receive a reasoned rejection from the editor of the journal by phone or email.
- The priority of publication of the articles is determined by the editors.
- The authors are responsible for the content of the articles and for the fact of their publication.
- The editors do not always share the views of the authors and is not responsible for the inaccuracy of published data.
- The editors shall not be liable to the author and/or third parties and organizations for any possible damage caused by the publication.
- The editorial Board reserves the right to edit articles with preservation of the author's scientific content.
- Scientific articles at the discretion of the editorial can be subjected to peer review (peer review). Reviewers – experts from leading Russian medical institutions/universities, doctor of medical Sciences.
In the case of non-compliance with these requirements, the editorial Board reserves the right to refuse to the author/authors in the publication of the article.
Articles should be sent to:
Moscow 123104 P.O.Box 131. The editorial Board of the journal "Thrombosis, hemostasis and rheology".
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Order of Manuscripts Review
- Submitted manuscripts undergo a peer review for their expert evaluation.
- The form of review articles:
- internal (manuscripts are reviewed by members of the editorial Board)
- external (manuscripts are sent to leading experts in the relevant field of law).
- Executive Secretary determines the compliance of the article to the journal profile, requirements for registration and sends it for review to the specialist, D.Sci or PhD who are closest to the topic of scientific specialization. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of the reviewed materials and have in the past 3 years publications on the subject of peer-reviewed articles.
- Within 7 days the Executive Secretary informs the author that the manuscript was received.
- The review deadline in each case is determined by the Executive Secretary with a view to create conditions for maximum fast publication.
- The review should cover the following issues:
- does the content of the articles stated in the title;
- how art meets modern achievements of scientific thought;
- availability of the article to readers, for whom it is intended, from the point of view of language, style, location of materials, clarity of tables, charts, drawings, etc.
- it appropriate to publish an article based on a previously issued on the subject of literature;
- what exactly are the positive aspects and shortcomings of the article, corrections and additions should be made by the author;
- the conclusion about the possibility of publishing this manuscript in the journal: it is recommended that «it is recommended taking into account the correction made by reviewer deficiencies» or «not recommended».
- Reviews are certified in the manner prescribed in the institution where the reviewer works.
- The editorial office sends to the authors of the submissions copies of reviews or a reasoned refusal.
- The article is not recommended by the reviewer for publication, can not to be re-reviewed. The negative review is sent to the author by e-mail, fax or regular mail.
- The positive review is not sufficient base for the publication of the article. The final decision on publication is made by the editorial Board.
- After the editorial Board decision on the admission of the article for publication, the Executive Secretary informs the author and indicates the date of publication.
- The originals of manuscripts and reviews are kept in the publishing house and the editorial Board of the scientific journal «Thrombosis, hemostasis and rheology» for 5 years.
- The editorial Board is obliged to send copies of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for admission to the editors of the relevant request.